Thank you for your interest in the Cheshire and Merseyside Alcohol Citizens’ Inquiry. To register your interest please fill in your details below.
The Citizens’ Inquiry will address the question: "What can we all do to make it easier for people to have a healthier relationship with alcohol?" and will take place over four Saturdays, 15 & 22 February and 7 & 14 March, from 10am - 4pm, in Warrington.
All assembly participants will receive:
- FREE travel to and from each session;
- FREE refreshments during each session;
- £400 in vouchers as a thank you for your participation.
For more information about the Cheshire and Merseyside Alcohol Citizens’ Inquiry, or if you need help registering, please call our registration hotline on Freephone 0800 009 6486 (9am-5:30pm, Monday-Saturday).
- Every person who registers must have their own individual email address. If you do not have an email address please ring the phone number above.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
- All data will be kept strictly confidential, and will be deleted within 1 year of the completion of the event, unless you opt-in to receive further contact from the Sortition Foundation (see below).