Thank you for your interest in the Gospel Oak and Haverstock Neighbourhood Assembly. The assembly will address the following question:
"What should the future hold for your neighbourhood?"
You could be one of around 30 people selected to take part in a Neighbourhood Assembly that would influence this vision, having your thoughts heard on matters that mean the most to you.
The Neighbourhood Assembly will bring together residents from across the Gospel Oak and North Haverstock area. You will hear evidence from experts, discuss key issues, and provide recommendations that will be used to inform the Community Vision. The meetings will be held online to protect your safety, and Camden Council can help you with any technology and skills needed to take part.
The Neighbourhood Assembly will take place on the following dates:
- Evening of Tuesday 15 September 2020
- Evening of Tuesday 22 September 2020
- Evening of Tuesday 29 September 2020
- Evening of Tuesday 6 October 2020
- Evening of Tuesday 1 December 2020
- Evening of Tuesday 2 March 2021
- Evening of Tuesday 11 May 2021
To be eligible for selection you will need to be able to attend all of the sessions. All assembly participants will receive £250 in vouchers as a thank you for your participation.
Please note: if you have any needs that we should take into account in order to support your attendance at this event, we will discuss them with you if you are selected to take part. For more information about the Gospel Oak and Haverstock Community Vision please see the council's website. For more information about the Assembly, please see the frequently asked questions.
- Every person who registers must have their own individual email address.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
- All data will be kept strictly confidential, and will be deleted within 1 year of the completion of the event, unless you opt-in to receive further contact from the Sortition Foundation (see below).