Thank you for your interest in the Community Jury on Artificial Intelligence in Health.
The jury will address the following question:
How do we use artificial intelligence to look for diseases and who should decide?
The jury will be held online and face-to-face on the following dates and times:
- Part 1: A total of 8 hours spread over 2 weeks, from Thursday 16th March to Sunday 26th March. You will participate in three online sessions with other jurors (evening Thursday 16th March, afternoon Sunday 19th March and afternoon Sunday 26th March) - in between you will access online information provided by experts.
- Part 2: A weekend session, approximately 14 ½ hours, from Friday 31 March to Sunday 2 April, held at the Mercure Hotel, next to Central Station in Sydney. Travel time to and from Sydney will be extra time and could take between 7-17 hours return depending where you live. If you cannot fly back to your home state on Sunday afternoon, you will receive an extra night’s accommodation and fly home on Monday morning.
All assembly participants will receive $1015 at the end of the sessions in recognition of your participation.
For more information, or if you need help registering, please call our registration hotline on Freephone 1800 979 787 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
- Every person who registers online must have their own individual email address. If you do not have an email address, or you share one with someone else who is registering, please ring the Freephone number above to register.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- At any time, you can withdraw your consent and ask us to delete your data, or request a copy of it, by emailing [email protected]. If you ask us to delete your data, we will tell the other organisation(s) listed above to do the same.