Thank you for your interest in the Waltham Forest Citizens' Assembly. Please register your interest by filling in your details below.
The assembly will address the following question:
"Waltham Forest is a diverse and vibrant borough, however hate incidents are on the rise across London. How can we work together to stop hate and ensure everyone can feel equally welcome and safe in our Borough?"
It will take place over five days: the weekends of 22-23 February and 7-8 March, and Saturday 14 March, in Sir George Monoux College, Walthamstow. Registration opens each day from 9.30am for a 10am start, and the days finish at 5pm on Saturdays, 4.30pm on Sundays.
All assembly participants will receive:
- FREE travel to and from the assembly;
- FREE lunch and refreshments throughout each assembly day;
- £375 as a thank you for your participation.
For more information about the Waltham Forest Citizen's Assembly please take a look at www.walthamforest.gov.uk/citizensassembly, or if you need help registering, please call our registration hotline on Freephone 0800 009 6486 (9am-5:30pm, Monday-Saturday).
- Every person who registers must have their own individual email address. If you do not have an email address please ring the phone number above.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
- All data will be kept strictly confidential, and will be deleted within 1 year of the completion of the event, unless you opt-in to receive further contact from the Sortition Foundation (see below).