We are very proud to let you know that we've finished the detailed re-design and content review of our new website! The re-design is one reason why we've been quiet these last few months - the other is (no, not the pandemic) because our selection services are in high demand. Here and below are a taste of what's been going on in our world:
- We've recently finished a sortition recruitment for Scotland's Climate Assembly,
- and one for the District of Warwick People's Inquiry on Climate Change,
- and for the Redbridge (London) Seven Kings Hub Design Group & Gants Hill Hub Design Group,
- and Camden's (London) Euston Residents' Advisory Group,
- and South Wales Valleys Climate and Fairness Panel,
- and for Barwon Water (Australia),
- and we've been helping run the first ever Citizens' Assembly in Budapest, Hungary,
- and we're developing our first campaign to institutionalise sortition (coming soon! watch this space!).
And now we would like a (little) rest but it all keeps happening: in Australia we'll soon be conducting a sortition recruitment for Wyndham City Council, in Jersey for two sortition events, and in the UK for the Blackpool Climate Assembly and the North of Tyne Citizens' Assembly.
It seems to us that we are rapidly reaching our first strategic goal of normalising sortition - now it's time to make it a permanent feature of our democracies!
Thanks for all your help and support!